From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Katerina is a resident of Overlake Haven and the mother of Kari. After her daughter is returned to her, she becomes a merchant.
|Stein of Celebratory Drink||Alcohol||Basic||—||40|
- Hey, there. Welcome to Overlake Haven, one of the few places that doesn't have to deal with those confounded centaurs.
So, what is going on here?
- Ettins have been stealing our supplies. If this keeps up, we'll run out of food. Also, those weird asura have started appearing in the area.
- What's that large wall? (same as below)
What's that large wall?
- That's the Tengu Wall. if you've never seen a tengu, they are birdlike and extremely rare. Mostly they stay on the other side of the wall. No one really knows what beyond it.
- And what goes on in Overlake Haven? (same as above)
- If her daughter Kari is missing
- Please help me! My child is missing! There's a field east of here she likes to play in. I've told her it's dangerous. I'm sure something horrible has happened. Will you find her for me?
- I'm just passing through.
- After returning Kari to her
- Thank you so much for saving Kari. I was distilling a new batch of wine, and when I looked up, she was gone. I'm so ashamed. Now that the wine is ready, would you like some?
- No, thanks.