Toxic Seedlings are resource nodes that were introduced in October 2013 with the Tower of Nightmares release. The nodes typically appear across the zone in groups of five and can be harvested with any harvesting sickle, a guaranteed Pristine Toxic Spore Sample and the rest containing Mushed Spore Samples. Clusters of toxic seedlings are on a relatively short respawn timer of ten minutes.
With a later release the toxic seedlings were confined to only appear in the Kessex Hills and were removed from other zones.
- Pristine Toxic Spore Sample (1 or 4-9, world nodes only, 1 node per clusters)
- Pristine Toxic Spore Sample (3-5, event nodes only, gathering bonuses apply to event nodes)
- Mushed Spore Sample (0-1, world nodes only)
- Kessex Hills
This is a partial list. All locations do not contain a spore cluster all of the time.
- Brisban Wildlands
- Sparkfly Fen
- The Mists (event nodes only)
- Toxic Seedling nodes spawned after finishing an event will have icon above them.
- Champion and veteran rank creatures with the Toxic Corruption effect spawn a Toxic Seedling upon death.
- Sometimes players will find 2 Pristine Toxic Spore Samples within a cluster. It can be worthwhile to keep harvesting the cluster after the first Pristine Toxic Spore Sample is gathered.