From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- During the Escort the merchant pack bull to Ireko Tradecamp event
- These merchants are moving supplies out to Ireko Tradecamp. We can only spare a single Lionguard to escort them; the rest of us are needed for other duties.
- I'll take them from here.
How far is the tradecamp?
- It's off to the west, a bit further toward the swamp than the road goes. It used to be a safe journey, but recently there have been krait in the area.
- I can handle it.
- I should be going.
Ireko, huh? Doesn't sound Krytan.
- It's a tengu camp. They set it up to trade goods on the side of their wall. We don't know much about them; they won't let any outsiders past that wall.
- Sounds interesting. I'll go with the caravan.
- I have to go.
- I have no time for them either.