From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Now that the Toxic Alliance has been undermined, we can begin the cleanup. So many have been forced from their homes. It makes me sick to my stomach. My people suffered a similar mistreatment, you know?
- (If asura)
Our people. Yes, I know.
- Ah yes, of course. I sometimes forget that the young among us think about our escape from the Great Destroyer. It was so long ago. But, we survived.
- 1078 A.E., to be exact. I know.
- (If not asura)
Ousted from your homes?
- Why yes. In 1078 A.E., the Great Destroyer came into our living space. My ancestors lived underground at that time. With bravery and quick thinking, we escaped to the surface.
- Good for you.
- I have to go.
- You may not want to get too close.