From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- My goal has been thwarted. I made haste northward in an attempt to outrun the Risen and the krait. It would seem that they have outsped me. If only I had thought to bring my radiumite zapper.
- (If asura)
You left a radiumite zapper behind?
- Indeed. I'm beside myself with grief. I'd even customized it so that it looks like a standard fishing lure, but when krait latch onto it, it pulses a nasty electromagical charge. Zaps those suckers good!
- You're going to make me cry.
- (If not asura)
What happened to your...thing?
- I left in such a rush that it got left behind on the laboratory counter. I have its blueprints among my records. I'll make another.
What does it do?
- It resembles your standard fishing lure, but when krait latch onto it, it pulses a nasty electromagical charge. Zaps those suckers good!
- I see
- That's good.
- I have to go.