From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the NPC. For the attribute combination, see Nomad's. For the ship from Sea of Sorrows, see Nomad (ship).
Nomad are humans that instead of settling at one place prefer continuous traveling. Some of them can be found around Diviner's Reach and Salt Flats, trading water and other supplies with the Makali Outpost.
- The nomads of Desert Highlands
- The stink of all this meat barely bothers me anymore.
- You're lucky, then.
- Hey! You can donate meat to that food basket. These slaughtered sandfish would be perfect, so grab a cleaver and help get them chopped up.
- Will do!
- It may look like we have too much meat, but we smoke and cure all this because we never know when the hunting will get scarce again.
- Makes sense.
- After placing a meat in a food basket
- Thanks for the donation!
- During Kill Gatekeepers and take their keys to free hostages event
- Help me!
- Cage Key) I'll let you out! I have a key! (with a
How do I get you out?
- You need a key. You can get them from the Gatekeepers.
- I'll be right back.
- Don't worry! I'll be back with a key soon.