Demmi's Order of Whispers Outfit
Demmi Beetlestone is the daughter of Legate Minister Lord Caudecus Beetlestone, a highly influential member in The Ministry. Her mother was Lady Wi's cousin. When she died, Lady Wi stepped in as godmother as best she could. Demmi has a necklace given to her by her mother, which is one of her most treasured possessions.
|As the player's first mission as a member of the Order of Whispers, the player is sent on a mission with Lightbringer Tybalt Leftpaw to escort Demmi to the Chantry of Secrets. Demmi had agreed to provide valuable intel against her father in exchange for protection by the Order. However, she is captured by the Jackdaw Pirates and held as ransom to the Ministry Guard who were sent to bring her back - by force if necessary. After Tybalt and the player rescue her from the pirates and escort her to Lion's Arch, the trio is chased by the Ministry Guard led by Ministry Commander Landon. Landon is is subsequently lured into a trap and killed, before Demmi is taken to the Chantry of Secrets itself.
Demmi is accepted into the Order of Whispers, becoming an official member. When the risen assaulted the Chantry of Secrets, Demmi assisted the player and Trahearne in fighting through the defenses and risen, rescuing the Preceptors and Master of Whispers.
|After revealing himself as the current Confessor of the White Mantle, Demmi's father is eventually cornered in his own manor by Shining Blade forces led by Canach. Following suite, the Pact Commander, Countess Anise, and Demmi infiltrate the manor, rescue Canach, and confront Caudecus. During the fight, the now-deranged Caudecus shoots Demmi with a Bloodstone bullet, fatally wounding her. With her last breath, she mentions Tybalt finding her.|
- Chapter 4: Order Neophyte
- Chapter 6: The Battle for Claw Island
- After An Apple a Day
- Hey, it's <Character name>. How are you? Valenze has been teaching me things. She's a brilliant political analyst, and one day, I'm going to follow in her footsteps.
- Good luck.
- After The Battle of Claw Island
- Good to see you again, <Character name>. I wish you'd visit more often. This place is too quiet without Tybalt.
- Chin up. We have plenty to take our minds off it.
- That was... something.
- I have so much to do.
- Speak quickly.
- Oh, I didn't see you there.
- Responsibility isn't easy.
- After completing this first mission, players may encounter a random event in the Harathi Hinterlands and be forced to defeat a Veteran Ministry Guard.
- In Confessor's End she wields a Pact Fleet Sword and Pact Fleet Pistol, uses venom skills, and picks locks, suggesting she is a thief despite wearing light armor.