From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Freezes the target in a visible block of ice, preventing skill use and movement. The Freeze effect cannot be removed with a stun break. A 1 second pulse of chill is applied every second the target remains frozen.
- The ice block appears even if the target was not frozen (due to Defiant, for example).
- A player that's been successfully frozen will trigger traits that require a stun, such as Unsuspecting Foe and Tempest Defense.
- This skill is affected by the effects of Sigil of Paralyzation and each added 0.5 seconds of stun from Water Arrow (effect) is also affected by the sigil.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|September 23, 2017||
|August 08, 2017|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
|September 30, 2014||
|September 09, 2014||
|October 15, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.