From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Elementalist (skill list)
- Parent skill
- Conjure Frost Bow
- Frost Bow
- Game link
Encase your target in a block of solid ice. Duration is increased per stack of Water Arrow.
- Damage: 284 (0.8)?
- Chilled (1s): -66% Skill Recharge Rate, -66% Movement Speed5
- Stun: 3 seconds
- Water Arrow Stack: ½sDuration Increase per
- Duration: 5 seconds
- Defiance Break: 400[sic]
- Range: 900
— In-game description
- Stormsoul — Deal increased strike damage to disabled or defiant foes. Outgoing stun duration increased. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Lightning Rod — Cast Lightning Rod when you disable a foe. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Elemental Lockdown — When you disable a foe, gain a boon based upon your current attunement.
- Elemental Pursuit — Gain superspeed when inflicting inhibiting conditions on enemies.
- Vicious Empowerment — Gain Elemental Empowerment and might when you disable or immobilize a foe.
- Freezes the target in a visible block of ice, preventing skill use and movement. The Freeze effect cannot be removed with a stun break. A 1 second pulse of chill is applied every second the target remains frozen.
- The ice block appears even if the target was not frozen (due to Defiant, for example).
- A player that's been successfully frozen will trigger traits that require a stun, such as Unsuspecting Foe and Stormsoul.
- This skill is affected by the effects of Sigil of Paralyzation and each added 0.5 seconds of stun from Water Arrow (effect) is also affected by the sigil.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|July 07, 2020||
|September 23, 2017||
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|September 30, 2014||
|September 09, 2014||
|October 15, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.