From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Conjure Frost Bow
The Frost Bow is a bundle conjured by the elementalist skill Conjure Frost Bow.
|1||Water Arrow||¾||Shoot an arrow of water that damages foes and heals allies around the area of impact. Gain a stack of Water Arrow each time you strike an enemy.|
|2||Frost Volley||2||6||Rapidly fire at your foe, making them vulnerable with each hit. Damage is increased per stack of Water Arrow.|
|3||Frost Fan||¼||15||Damage foes with a spread of icy arrows that cause chill. Extra projectiles are launched for each stack of Water Arrow accumulated.|
|4||Frost Storm||2¾||20||Call down an ice storm on the targeted area. The number of final ice shards are increased for each stack of Water Arrow.|
Damage is reduced per target each time foes are struck by this skill.
|5||Deep Freeze||1½||30||Encase your target in a block of solid ice. Duration is increased per stack of Water Arrow.|
- Conjurer — Gain fire aura when an ally picks up a conjured weapon.
- Weapon Power: 969 (at level 80)
- On pickup, player will gain attribute bonuses while this weapon is equipped.
- Originally on pickup, player would gain charges, that once used up, would cause the bundle to to be removed. This was removed during the August 8th, 2017 update which changed all conjured weapons to last for a flat duration of 30 seconds.
- Wintersbark and Wintersbite share the appearance of this weapon.