From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Movement interrupts the activation time, resulting in fewer impacts.
- Damage listed is per hit. Like Meteor Shower, smaller AoEs rain down around the target area.
- The storm itself is smaller in radius, making this skill more effective against single targets, particularly large ones that can be hit by all of the ice AoEs.
- The minimum damage it can deal per hit is 30% of its max which will start occuring at the 9th hit.
- Assuming all 24 impacts hit, it will do a total of
- Damage: 2,089 (5.88)?
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 10, 2018||
|November 07, 2017||
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|October 18, 2016||
|September 29, 2015||
|September 30, 2014||
|October 15, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: