Champion Drakin Cinderspire
Champion Drakin Cinderspire
Try to break me, unbeliever. You will roast and die.
Champion Drakin Cinderspire is a powerful, unique Flame Legion Lava Shaman that leads the Flame Legion forces occupying the Scorchlands within Iron Marches. He can be encountered at The Blasted Hearth accompanied by many different types of Fire Elementals, and wields an axe as well as potent fire magic in combat.
- Defeat the fire shaman and his minions (60) [Group Event]
His skills and attack pattern changes depending on which phase he's currently in:
- In phase 1: he primarily uses heavy hitting melee attacks and a point blank AoE weapon swing, which he continues to throughout the event.
- In phase 2: he uses an axe throw ranged attack which causes knockdown and burning as well as a whirling fire defense, during which he hurls firebolts for each ranged attack used against him (but doesn't reflect the projectiles used against him or prevent the attacks from reaching him).
- In phase 3: he uses a brief, channeled, cone AoE in front of himself that Burns (similar to Drake's Breath) followed by an instant cone AoE in front of himself (similar to Fire Grab). He also briefly channels a ranged Lava Font that deals heavy damage over the duration to enemies inside and then launches them when it ends.
When Drakin's health pool is completely depleted he will transition to his next phase by retreating to the middle of the area and channeling, becoming immune to damage and summoning a large Fire Elemental (boss) as well as multiple Embers.
- When transitioning for the second time, before phase 2, Drakin will also summon a number of Greater Embers.
- When transitioning for the final time, before phase 3, Drakin will also summon a number of Veteran Fire Imps.
- The large Fire Elemental can only be damaged by killing the Embers, Greater Embers, and/or Fire Imps.
- Once the large Fire Elemental has been killed Drakin will lose the Determined buff and begin his next phase.
- This does not occur after phase 3, instead he simply dies.
- If enough time has passed without the Embers and/or Fire Imps being damaged by players then they, along with the Fire Elemental, will despawn and Drakin will not enter his next phase. This takes a significant (3-5+ minutes) amount of time to happen and does not negatively affect the event's progression if it occurs.
- Phase 1
- Bleed your foe with a slash. Sever Artery -
- Cyclone Axe - Point blank AoE attack.
- Immobilize your foes with a flurry of bleeding strikes. Effect increases with adrenaline level. Flurry -
- Phase 2
- Chop - Chop your foe.
- Leaps to an enemy and hits them with a melee attack. Eviscerate -
- Projectile attack that inflicts Burning. Throw Axe -
- Channeled Point blank AoE that damages and burns nearby enemies while retaliating against projectile attacks. Instead of reflecting, each time he's hit by a projectile he'll counterattack by firing his own projectile back at the attacker. Whirling Defense -
- Phase 3
- cone of fire at foes while on the move. Drake's Breath - Spray a
- AoE that deals damage, Burning foes take additional damage. Fire Grab - Cone
- Lava Jet - Channeled spell that creates an AoE field at target location, dealing damage every second and knocking back enemies after 3 seconds.
- Dragon Punch - Charges toward an enemy and Launches if he collides with them.
- Stolen skills
|Singed Ritualist Bag||Container||Exotic||1|
|Recipe: Rune of the Flame Legion||Recipe sheet||Exotic||1|
- Drakin Cinderspire wields Destroyer weapons.
- Associated items