Inquest Golem Mark II
Inquest Golem Mark II
- Defeat the Inquest's golem Mark II (68) [Group Event]
The Inquest Golem Mark II will frequently cover multiple sections of the observation platform with persistent AoE patches of electricity that last for 6 seconds. Players standing in the electricity will take tremendous damage and become crippled for 5 seconds every 1 second until they are killed, but summoned allies and pets will not be directly affected.
- Bite - Right side AoE; Launches
- Asura Golem Machine Gun - Channeled projectiles that deal AoE damage around the edge of platform
- The electricity on the platform is the only noticeable threat during the encounter with Inquest Golem Mark II, as it can down and defeat players in seconds. Players can use Block and Invulnerability skills to briefly nullify electricity damage before they are inevitably killed; however, Endure Pain skill has no effect against it.
- Inquest Golem Mark II's difficulty has been increased with the September 17th, 2013 update.
- Marshaling the Skritt: Daily: Skritt Special — Destroy the Inquest's Golem Mark II. (0) (Historical)
- Beetle Saddle: Mk II Power Inverter — Defeat the Mark II golem in Mount Maelstrom.
- The Tyrian Service Medal: Mount Maelstrom Silver Heart — Defeat the Inquest's Golem Mark II in Mount Maelstrom
- Skyscale Lost: Skyscale Lost—Inquest Golem Mark II — Rescue your Skyscale from the Inquest Golem Mark II in Mount Maelstrom.
- Mistward Legguards: Mistward Legging Panel — Defeat the Mark II golem in Mount Maelstrom.
- Fix-r-Upper: Inquest Servo
- Vishen Steelshot's Footsteps: Finely Calibrated Optic — Chance to drop from Inquest enemies. Guaranteed from Golem Mark II or Mark III Suppressor Golem.
- Bolt III: Zap: Bottle of Inquest Golem Mark II Energy — Use a Capacitive Bottle to capture energy from a lightning field in the Inquest Golem Mark II battle in Mount Maelstrom.
- Frenzy III: Rage: Droknah Friendship Bracelet
- The Juggernaut III: The Colossus: Electrified Ooze — Coat yourself with your Mystic Chromatic Ooze and get hit by the electrified ground while fighting the Golem Mark II.
- HOPE III: Prototype: Golem Capacitor — A reactor component looted from the chest after defeating Inquest Golem Mark II in Mount Maelstrom.
- Incinerator III: Spark: Inquest Power Core — Obtain an Inquest Power Core from the chest after defeating the Inquest Golem Mark II in Mount Maelstrom.
- Astralaria IV: The Cosmos: Weighted Golem Cube — Found in the chest after defeating the Inquest Golem Mark II in Mount Maelstrom.
- Chuka and Champawat IV: Tiger Training Guide: Lesson: Avoid Inquest — Defeat the Golem Mark II in Mount Maelstrom while carrying a tiger cub.