Legendary Chak Gerent
Legendary Chak Gerent
Legendary Chak Gerents are powerful chak which spawn during the King of the Jungle meta-event in each of the four lanes around Ley Line Confluence in Tangled Depths. Killing all four of the Chak Gerents during King of the Jungle is required for the successful completion of the meta-event.
The Gerents are called the Chak's 'defensive measure' against the four cannons which are siphoning ley line energy for power.
- Destroy the chak gerent before it reaches the cannon (80) (Ogre Lane) [Group Event]
- Destroy the chak gerent before it reaches the cannon (80) (Nuhoch Lane) [Group Event]
- Destroy the chak gerent before it reaches the cannon (80) (Rata Novus Lane) [Group Event]
- Destroy the chak gerent before it reaches the cannon (80) (SCAR Lane) [Group Event]
- Creates Pheromone Clouds
- Tail Slam
- Dodge - The creature moves around its target in an evasive maneuver, evading attacks for 1-2 seconds.1
- Impale - While burrowed, the creature attacks within its center dealing a massive amount damage to targets within, and Knockback players. 2
- Lunge - The creature charges dealing a large amount of damage and will Knockdown targets down for 3-5 seconds.
- Pheromone Clouds - The creature leaves a blue, donut-shaped AoE. While placed, the range expands and deals a high amount of damage to targets within.
- Swipes - The creature swipes with its left claw, dealing a large amount of damage and will Knockdown targets down for 3-5 seconds.
- Tail Slam - The creature slams its tail into the ground, knocking rubble from the ceiling leaving multiple AoE attacks that deal a massive amount of damage and will cause Knockdown for 3-5 seconds. [verification requested]
- Toxic Gas - Spreads poisonous gas in an area as it retreats underground, forcing players to move on to a clearer section.
- 1 Note: This is not an offensive skill, but rather a defensive one. As a result, the name of the skill is unknown.
- 2 Note: This skill is only used after the each attack phases, while burrowed. It is not used before the creature is fought.
- Killing a Chak Gerent is required for many collections.
- Successful completion of the King of the Jungle meta-event is required to obtain the Mistward Helm Casing, not slaying one as the collection hint describes.
- This creature has a miniature version.
The meaning of Gerent is "one that rules or manages".