Cobalt Great Jungle Wurm
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Cobalt Great Jungle Wurm
- Jelako Cliffrise
The Cobalt Great Jungle Wurm is one of the heads of a massive ancient three-headed wurm living beneath Bloodtide Coast that was surfaced by the constant vibrations of Scarlet Briar's Energy Probes.
- Bloodtide Coast
- Jelako Cliffrise (During related events only)
- Defeat the cobalt head of the great jungle wurm (55) [Group Event]
- Immune to control effects.
- When 20 Unstable Powder Kegs are placed in front of Cobalt it will eat them, removing Slick Skin and allowing it to be damaged.
- Slick Skin - The great jungle wurm's slick skin makes it immune to conditions and damage. Explosions may remove its protective slime.
- Large Spin - Knocks back all nearby players
- Small Spin - Knocks back nearby players and flings drool at random players
- Spit - Spits three small projectiles that will down nearby players when it lands. Spawns Great Jungle Wurm Egg when it lands. These projectiles can be reflected and blocked (by skills that only affect projectiles) at any time before they land.
- Disgorge Husk - Spits a large projectile that will down any nearby players when it lands. Spawns a Champion Partially Digested Husk upon landing.
- Bosses: Cobalt Wurmslayer — Kill the cobalt head of the great jungle wurm in Bloodtide Coast. (5)
- Triple Trouble: Wurm Demolitionist — Place 5 powder kegs at the base of the cobalt great jungle wurm. (5 )
- Place powder kegs at the designated area in front of Cobalt.
- Triple Trouble: Wurm Hurdler — Avoid getting hit by any of the great jungle wurm's spin attacks. (10 )
- Avoid getting hit by the wurm when it performs a spin attack, or by the globs of spit it rains down on the arena following its smaller spin.
- Triple Trouble: Wurm Decapitator — Decapitate 3 heads of the great jungle wurm in Bloodtide Coast. (5 )
- Decapitate Amber, Cobalt, and Crimson.
- Triple Trouble: Wurmslayer — Defeat each of the great jungle wurm's 3 heads in Bloodtide Coast. Does not have to be done in one run. (10 )
- Defeat each of the heads after they have been decapitated.
- Triple Trouble: Wurmicidal Maniac — Successfully decapitate the great jungle wurm in Bloodtide Coast and defeat all three of its heads (does not count toward Triple Trouble meta-achievement). (15)
- Quip III: Chaos Gun: Prank the Cobalt Great Jungle Wurm — Throw a trickster's pie at the Cobalt Great Jungle Wurm in Bloodtide Coast.
- Its visuals were improved with the August 02, 2022 game update update.
- Great Jungle Wurm
- Amber Great Jungle Wurm
- Crimson Great Jungle Wurm
- Legendary Amber Great Jungle Wurm Head
- Legendary Cobalt Great Jungle Wurm Head
- Legendary Crimson Great Jungle Wurm Head