Cobalt Great Jungle Wurm
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Defeat the cobalt head of the great jungle wurm (55) [Group Event]
- Immune to control effects.
- When 20 Unstable Powder Kegs are placed in front of Cobalt it will eat them, removing Slick Skin and allowing it to be damaged.
- Slick Skin - The great jungle wurm's slick skin makes it immune to conditions and damage. Explosions may remove its protective slime.
- Large Spin - Knocks back all nearby players
- Small Spin - Knocks back nearby players and flings drool at random players
- Spit - Spits three small projectiles that will down nearby players when it lands. Spawns Great Jungle Wurm Egg when it lands. These projectiles can be reflected and blocked (by skills that only affect projectiles) at any time before they land.
- Disgorge Husk - Spits a large projectile that will down any nearby players when it lands. Spawns a Champion Partially Digested Husk upon landing.
- Great Jungle Wurm
- Amber Great Jungle Wurm
- Crimson Great Jungle Wurm
- Legendary Amber Great Jungle Wurm Head
- Legendary Cobalt Great Jungle Wurm Head
- Legendary Crimson Great Jungle Wurm Head