From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the world boss. For the event schedule, see Kill the megadestroyer before it blows everyone up.
- Maelstrom's Bile
The Megadestroyer is a powerful destroyer boss that can be encountered in Maelstrom's Bile within Mount Maelstrom during the event Kill the megadestroyer before it blows everyone up. Killing it is the final objective of the meta chain The Battle for Mount Maelstrom.
Living World Season 4
- Episode 2: A Bug in the System
- Kill the megadestroyer before it blows everyone up (66) [Group Event]
- Determined (while submerging)
- Fireball - Cast a fireball that explodes on impact and hits multiple foes.
- Fiery Eruption - Ram your sword into the ground and make fire erupt near your foes.
- fiery shield that burns foes and grants might each time you are struck (cooldown of 1 second per attacker). Fire Shield - Envelop yourself in a
- Stolen skills
- Marshaling the Deldrimor Dwarves: Daily Deldrimor Special — Kill the Megadestroyer. (0) (Historical)
- Frostfang I: The Experimental Axe: Essence of Primordus — Use a Destroyer Jar after defeating the Megadestroyer in Mount Maelstrom to fill it with essence.
- Rodgort I: The Experimental Torch: Burn a Heart of the Megadestroyer — Burn a Heart of the Megadestroyer in the cauldron at Division Shrine in Fireheart Rise.
- Astralaria III: The Mechanism: Destroyer's Heat — Gathered by looting the Megadestroyer's chest in Mount Maelstrom with the Quartz Vial in your inventory.
- HOPE III: Prototype: Proximity Test: Megadestroyer — Take the Synergetic Generator to Maelstrom's Core in Mount Maelstrom and test the energy reactions near the chest after defeating the Megadestroyer.
- The Flameseeker Prophecies III: The Chosen: Quelling the Destroyer — Bring an Anthology of Heroes to the defeat of the Megadestroyer in Mount Maelstrom.
- The Megadestroyer's original model was shared with Destroyer Troll, but was changed during Tequatl Rising to the same as the Destroyer of Worlds.