Statue of Dwayna (NPC)
Statue of Dwayna
The Statue of Dwayna is a masterpiece created by Malchor the Sculptor and kept in the Cathedral of Zephyrs that once showed the true appearance of the goddess Dwayna. However, the sinking of Orr and Zhaitan's corruption have since altered the statue's appearance significantly. During the Cathedral of Zephyrs (meta event), Malchor's ghost is forced to return to the Altar of Tempests and remove his protective magic from it so that the temple can be cleansed by Historian Vermoth. However, overcome with grief and anger, he instead possesses the statue in order to exact his revenge and must be defeated.
- Defeat the possessed statue of Dwayna (79) [Group Event]
- Knocks Back
- Dwayna's Fury - Short-range cone AoE attack that deals very high damage and knocks back; only used on enemies in close range.
- Holy Light - Jumps up into the air and crashes back down, dealing damage and blinding for 4 seconds in a point-blank area of effect while also gaining Divine Radiance for 8 seconds.
- Malchor's Tears - Shoots a blue flare high into the air and 1-2 seconds later rains down high-damage projectiles in a Point Blank AoE, each dealing AoE damage where they land. This skill can be reflected for massive damage with proper timing.
- Heals self and grants Regeneration for 10 seconds in a point-blank area of effect. 1 second cast time. Prayer to Dwayna -
- Stolen skills
- The Statue of Dwayna's self healing may not seem like much at first, but it's capable of significantly prolonging the encounter if not dealt with.
- Malchor's Tears can be reflected by skills such as Feedback and Wall of Reflection to deal massive amounts of damage and speed up the fight.
- The statue's appearance is what was originally meant to be a risen female largos.