Amber Great Jungle Wurm
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Defeat the amber head of the great jungle wurm (55) [Group Event]
- Immune to control effects.
- Starts with 20 stacks of Slick Skin. One stack is removed for every Bile-Coated Harpoon Shot that hits.
- Vulnerable to damage when all stacks of Slick Skin are removed.
- When at least 20 players with Wurm Attractant stand on a spot nearby, Amber will burrow underground. After a short while, all players standing on that spot with Wurm Attractant will be eaten and sent into its stomach.
- Slick Skin - The great jungle wurm's slick skin makes it immune to conditions and damage. Harpoons covered in the wurm's own bile may remove its immunity.
- Large Spin - Knocks back all nearby players
- Small Spin - Knocks back nearby players and flings drool at random players
- Spit - Spits three small projectiles that will down nearby players when it lands. Spawns Great Jungle Wurm Egg when it lands. These projectiles can be reflected and blocked (by skills that only affect projectiles) at any time before they land.
- Disgorge Husk - Spits a large projectile that will down any nearby players when it lands. Spawns a Champion Partially Digested Husk upon landing.
- Great Jungle Wurm
- Cobalt Great Jungle Wurm
- Crimson Great Jungle Wurm
- Legendary Amber Great Jungle Wurm Head
- Legendary Cobalt Great Jungle Wurm Head
- Legendary Crimson Great Jungle Wurm Head