From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the PvE item. For the PvP item, see Unidentified Dye (PvP). For the account-bound item obtained as part of a Gem Store bundle, see Account-Bound Unidentified Dye.
— In-game description
- Map Bonus Rewards
- Level reward at levels 32 and 62
- Mystic Forge — Combine any four, rare, spectrum-specific unidentified dyes crafted by a Chef, e.g. Unidentified Red Dye (Rare)
- The four Unidentified Dyes (Rare) must not be the same color spectrum. This recipe yields one Unidentified Dye.
- Reward track for PvP League (Ranked) matches
There are 382 possible dye colors that can drop from an Unidentified Dye including 181 Common, 119 Uncommon, and 82 Rare.
|Multicolored Ooze Tonic (x3)||Masterwork||400|
|Gift of Color||Legendary||400|
|Brawling Obstacle: Purple Torches||28||2,000||200|
|Brawling Obstacle: Team-Color Torches||18||2,000||200|
|Brawling Obstacle: White Torches||39||2,000||200|
- Dye color is determined when an unidentified dye is opened, not when it's acquired.