From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- You've come to Yatendi at a bad time, outlander. You clearly look important, but we've got problems of our own. Worse than I've seen in four generations, and almost all of that was under Joko.
That's why I'm here, actually. I'd like to help if I can.
- But why—No, you know what? I've lived long enough to know not to turn away help when it's offered. The other Awakened sought out other fates, but I won't walk away now.
What happened to those other Awakened?
- Most left to join the Free Awakened, now that they no longer fear Joko's iron grip around their throats. Some of them remained loyal and felt the call to serve. Only a few of us stayed behind.
- I see. I suppose it's a change for everyone.
- You have my best wishes.
- (after acquiring Notes to Myself and before unlocking Memorabilia)
I found a book behind a waterfall. Is it yours?
- No. Books were never my style.
- On to the next person, I suppose.
- Then I should investigate how I can help.