From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|Charr Legions Cease-Fire Agreement||Accessory||Fine||36||308|
|Charr Legions Cease-Fire Agreement||Accessory||Masterwork||36||616|
|Enforcer's Shotgun of Force||Rifle||Masterwork||36||735|
|Pit Fighter's Shoulderguard of the Citadel||Heavy shoulders||Masterwork||36||539|
|Apothecary's Mantle of the Citadel||Light shoulders||Masterwork||36||539|
|Silent Walker's Shoulder Guards of the Citadel||Medium shoulders||Masterwork||36||539|
|Silent Walker's Shoulder Guards||Medium shoulders||Fine||36||273|
|Apothecary's Mantle||Light shoulders||Fine||36||273|
|Pit Fighter's Shoulderguard||Heavy shoulders||Fine||36||273|
|Iron Legion Schematics||Trophy||Exotic||—||4,998|
|Dream of Peace||Trophy||Exotic||—||4,998|
- There are elements out there who aren't ready for history to unfold. They'd rather see this whole treaty burn.
How can I help with the treaty?
- Separatists have been assaulting our defenses, so go shore up what we've got to keep those lunatics from breaching the line. Also, Engineer Steelhammer needs a hand building mortars, so have at it.
- Some of the soldiers here don't fully believe in the mission out there. Talk some sense into them. And for the ones who are fighting the fight, spar with them. They like a good scrap.
- Got it. Thanks
- I don't have time for this right now.
- The charr have always stood strong against their opponents. With your assistance, these soldiers will be better prepared. In thanks, we'd be willing to offer you some items for trade.
- Show me what you've got.
- Glad I could help.