From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- It is a great relief to me that peace talks with the charr are progressing. Kryta has much more to be concerned about these days than ancient hatred.
- What troubles does Kryta have?
What are the charr getting out of this
- I've heard the charr are straining from internal strife from their fanatical cousins, the Flame Legion. It's almost reassuring they have their own threats at their door, like us.
- I see. Thank you.
- Good luck with that.
- During Escort the Royal Messenger to Summit Peak
- The royal messenger from Divinity's Reach should have arrived by now. I'm worried that the Separatists might have tracked her down.
- I can check on the messenger. Show me the route.
Why do Separatists care about your messages?
- Those insurrectionists will do anything to kill any treaty with the charr. They're willing to murder anyone, anywhere for their sick desire to stop us from making peace.
Show me the messenger's route. I'll check on your messenger.
- She was coming in using the Ebonhawke asura gate and then taking the road out of the Hawkgates to Summit Peak. She should be somewhere along that path.
- I've got other things to do.