From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- The Grove
- Connects to
- Tender's Terrace (NW)
Scholar's Terrace (S)
Reckoner's Terrace (W)
Click to enlarge.
Maker's Terrace is an area of The Grove. Various master craftsmen can be found here along with the related crafting apparatuses.
- Points of Interest
- The Maker's Path —
- Crafting Crier: Are you here to learn about crafting? We all need to learn trades of every sort if we hope to defeat the elder dragons. Speak to one of our master craftsmen to improve your skills.
- Citizen (1): The way he swung that axe around, I thought he was going to take off my head.
- Citizen (2): He thought so too. Did you see the look on his face?
- Citizen (3): I had it under control the whole time!
- Citizen (1): (laugh)
- Citizen (2): (laugh)
- Citizen (1): Did you see that fall he took? How he walked away from that, I have no idea!
- Citizen (2): It was impressive. I couldn't believe he held on to his bow and came up shooting!
- Citizen (1): The energy in the belladonna blends well with that of a warrior.
- Citizen (2): I've known many who include her berries in their pod pouches.
- Citizen (2): They say it spurs them on to victory.
- Citizen (1): So long as they don't confuse them with their breakfast berries.
- Bulk ingredients