From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Update - November 22, 2016
- Fixed a server crash.
- A dropped kodan torch may now only be picked up by its owner.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Karmic Retribution from being correctly applied when entering Bitterfrost Frontier.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Endless Kodan Tonic to not correctly animate in several situations.
- Shield of Courage: Fixed a bug that allowed the user to gain certain benefits without the ability going on full cooldown.
- Staff Master: Fixed a bug that allowed this trait to grant endurance without paying the initiative cost.
- Debilitating Arc: Fixed a bug that allowed the user to gain evasion without paying the initiative cost.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Sensor Tracking skill to not work correctly in Southsun Cove.
- Prevented Cold Resistance from working outside of Bitterfrost Frontier to avoid disrupting other game types.
- Precocious Aurene — Training for Battle: Fixed an issue that could cause Aurene to drop out of combat and become unresponsive, and fixed an issue that could cause Aurene to fail to appear in that area at all.
- The Winterberry Bush home instance node is now available to purchase for players who had previously purchased the Bloodstone node.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from looting winterberries after a task region has been completed.
- Added water to Loyalty and Friendship for a more hospitable incubation.
- Fixed a bug in which certain fractal scales were rewarding incorrect daily achievements.
- Fixed a bug in the Nightmare Fractal where attacks that damaged for flat health percentages were reflectable for flat health percentages.
- Fixed an issue in which the Exalted Portal Stone could be used by players in combat and by players who were downed.
- Bundles of winterberries no longer allow players to attempt to purchase more than one at a time.
Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
- Build: 69,690