From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|Engraved Sea Shell||Accessory||Fine||7||105|
- undead, and the drakes and skale ignored us. It wasn't long ago we first came here to harvest supplies from the beach and the bay. This area was peaceful then. There were no
- If you have Caledon Lavender in your inventory
I have some Caledon lavender for you.
- the Grove. Thank you. Caledon lavender is a key ingredient in many of our medicines. This will help to save lives in
- What else can I go to help?
- You're welcome. Good-bye.
How can I help you and the other harvesters?
- I hate to admit, but the aggressive hostility of the drakes and skale gives us no choice but to cull them to manageable levels. Also, any more Caledon lavender you could gather would be much appreciated.
Tell me about the
- We use them to help with the harvest. Their tusks easily break up the mud and dirt. We could use help feeding them. They also run off from time to time, but if you scare them, they'll hurry back.
- I'll help however I can.
- I'll do what I can.
- Recently, undead have begun washing up onto the beach. They attack the drakes and skale, which makes them more aggresive
- How can I help? (Same as "How can I help you and the other harvesters?" above)
- What are you harvesting? (Same as "What are you harvesting?" below)
- I've heard enough. Good-bye.
What are you harvesting?
- Mostly kelp from the beach for food, but from time to time we also hunt crabs. And we collect Caledon lavender whenever we can. It can be a useful medicine.
- What can I do to help? (Same as "How can I help you and the other harvesters?" above)
- What changed with the beach? (Same as "What changed?" above)
- I should be going.