Tourists can be found in various warm, relaxing beaches, with many in Southsun Cove, where the Consortium have set up a resort. While the Consortium is endeavoring to create a "world-class" vacation resort, the reality is just slightly different. At present, most tourists are human, but a smattering of the more "enlightened" Asura, Sylvari, Norn, and Charr dilettantes have wended there way to this "paradise".
- Irate tourist talking to Advisor Lorcan
- What a scam. They promised me "deluxe accommodations fit for royalty," and I get a scarp of canvas on a wet rock, surrounded by hungry skelk. I demand a refund!
- I'd say you deserve one
- Near Pride Point Waypoint
- I signed up for a "fun-filled island safari," but I didn't realize it meant going face-to-face with vicious, hard-shelled sea demons.
- When the Consortium's involved, always read the fine print.
- Young Tourist wearing a green dress near Pearl Islet Waypoint
- Hey there! Want to help us explore? My dad says these boats are from when the big karka got all riled up and started smashing things.
- Your dad's right. And they still could be dangerous.
- Young Charr cub Tourist near Pearl Islet Waypoint
- I know what they say, but I'm not afraid of water. I just don't like getting wet. If you had a coat like mine, you'd understand.
- I believe you, kid.
- During Last Stand at Southsun
- No restaurants, no five-star beach cabanas...but plenty of savage, voracious sea monsters. This is not up to the Consortium's usual resort standards.
- I agree.