- This article is about the generic NPC in Southsun Cove. For the speed boons NPC in Lion's Arch, see Tourist (speed boons).
Tourists can be found in various locations around Southsun Cove. They are spread between the Lion Point, Pride Point, and Pearl Islet. While the Consortium is endeavoring to create a "world-class" vacation resort, the reality is just "slightly" different. At present, most tourists are human, but a smattering of the more "enlightened" Asura, Sylvari, Norn, and Charr dilettantes have wended there way to this "paradise".
- Irate tourist talking to Advisor Lorcan
- What a scam. They promised me "deluxe accommodations fit for royalty," and I get a scarp of canvas on a wet rock, surrounded by hungry skelk. I demand a refund!
- I'd say you deserve one
- Near Pride Point Waypoint
- I signed up for a "fun-filled island safari," but I didn't realize it meant going face-to-face with vicious, hard-shelled sea demons.
- When the Consortium's involved, always read the fine print.
- Young Tourist wearing a green dress near Pearl Islet Waypoint
- Hey there! Want to help us explore? My dad says these boats are from when the big karka got all riled up and started smashing things.
- Your dad's right. And they still could be dangerous.
- Young Charr cub Tourist near Pearl Islet Waypoint
- I know what they say, but I'm not afraid of water. I just don't like getting wet. If you had a coat like mine, you'd understand.
- I believe you, kid.
During Last Stand at Southsun
- Panda Hat Tourist
- No restaurants, no five-star beach cabanas...but plenty of savage, voracious sea monsters. This is not up to the Consortium's usual resort standards.
- I agree.