Endless Embiggening Tonic
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Double-click to increase your size or return to normal. Cannot be used in water or in WvW.
— In-game description
|Mark I Golemite||Rata Arcanum||Draconis Mons||175,000|
- The effect includes lowering the pitch of all character sounds.
- The effect is not removed on entering or being in combat.
- There are restrictions on this item:
- The effect does not work with most other effects that alter the appearance of the player like tonics, but also including those that hide the back item or alter the movement appearance like musical instruments and travel gizmos.
- The effect cannot be used in any area in The Mists. It can, however, be used within the Fractals of the Mists.
- The effect cannot be toggled while underwater.
- The player cannot mount while under the effect.
- While selecting a miniature, in the preview window, they are displayed relative to your bigger size under the effects of this tonic.
- Characters do not make their race or profession based comments while in big form.
- The name of this item is likely a reference to the Simpsons episode Lisa the Iconoclast.