Crystal Bloom Camp
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Crystal Bloom Camp
Locations and objectives
- Burning Forest Waypoint —
- Bonus Event: Defeat the ley-infused champion (80) [Group Event]
- Collect Eternal Embers (80) [Group Event]
- Defend the Crystal Bloom as they escort the abomination to their camp (80)
- Escort Eternal Embers to the Olmakhan camp (80)
- Escort Soul Binders to the Crystal Bloom camp (80)
- Help Zaeim and Caithe establish a camp to the northwest (80) [Group Event]
- Stop the Branded Mender from collecting magic for Kralkatorrik (80) [Group Event]
- Shadow Elemental
- Shadow Monk
- Shadow Warrior
- Veteran Abyssal
- Veteran Shadow Beast
- Veteran Shadow Monk
- At the Crystal Bloom Outpost
- Crystal Bloom Paragon: You see those Eternal Embers at work? Wish we'd had 'em in Elona. Would've made fighting Joko a lot easier.
- Crystal Bloom Warden: I don't like that we're stockpiling them. Feels like an accident waiting to happen.
- Crystal Bloom Paragon: I've been told they're perfectly safe, long as we don't knock them over. Or breathe on them.
- Crystal Bloom Warden: I feel safer already.
- Crystal Bloom Blade: We can't hold this position forever. You've got Branded on one side, living shadow things on the other...
- Crystal Bloom Weaver: The shadows aren't actually alive. Think of them more like magical constructs.
- Crystal Bloom Blade: What, like elementals?
- Crystal Bloom Weaver: If nightmares were an element, yes. In fact, some believe our nightmares possess innate power similar to the elements.
- Crystal Bloom Blade: Okay.
- Crystal Bloom Blade: Everyone's on the offensive, and where are we? Stuck on guard duty!
- Crystal Bloom Weaver: You want to "bum rush" Kralkatorrik?
- Crystal Bloom Blade: Yes! I'm a follower of Balthazar, and Balthazar's followers are never last to a fight!
- Crystal Bloom Weaver: You're already IN the fight. We're practically standing on top of him!
- Crystal Bloom Guardian: Never seen an Elder Dragon this close before.
- Crystal Bloom Knight: I have. When Kralkatorrik was terrorizing Elona.
- Crystal Bloom Guardian: And you still showed up to fight! I like that.
- Crystal Bloom Knight: I've lived a long time. Had to fight a lot of battles. Never got to choose who I was fighting before.
- Crystal Bloom Guardian: And the first time you DID have a choice, you picked Kralkatorrik.
- Crystal Bloom Knight: You think I'm crazy.
- Crystal Bloom Guardian: Are you kidding? That's the best thing I've ever heard!
- Crystal Bloom Weaver: So, what bring you to the end of the world?
- Crystal Bloom Adherent: Ha. I was a follower of Balthazar. Then I heard one of our own was fighting alongside his murderer.
- Crystal Bloom Weaver: That must have been difficult.
- Crystal Bloom Adherent: Balthazar tells us to face adversity head-on. To never hesitate. So I came to confront her.
- Crystal Bloom Weaver: And you you're here. I suppose the priestess's words inspired you.
- Crystal Bloom Adherent: The spirit of Balthazar lives on in Aurene. I wasn't just inspired. I was home.
- Crystal Bloom Paragon: So, I never asked why you volunteered for this suicide mission.
- Crystal Bloom Weaver: I'd heard of Aurene's struggle against the Crystal Dragon while in the Grove. I was, quite simply, fascinated.
- Crystal Bloom Paragon: Seemed like everyone was. News coming in every day... And then... Thunderhead Keep.
- Crystal Bloom Weaver: Yes. It was devastating. I dropped everything to go see her. To pay my respects.
- Crystal Bloom Paragon: Everything? Just like that?
- Crystal Bloom Weaver: The world might end. What difference would it make if I stayed or left? And now...we get to be a part of this.
- Crystal Bloom Knight: So, what are those shadows everyone's fighting? Are they undead?
- Crystal Bloom Guardian: No, just normal dead. Heard someone from the Priory talking about how they're cursed to fight Balthazar's Eternals.
- Crystal Bloom Knight: Cursed?
- Crystal Bloom Guardian: I wouldn't worry about it. This place came from the Mists. The rules on what's dead and undead are all different.
- Crystal Bloom Knight: Little too familiar for my tastes.
- Crystal Bloom Knight: Are you all right? This must be difficult for you.
- Crystal Bloom Weaver: Why for me?
- Crystal Bloom Knight: Well, I just thought...the Burning Forest? Trees always on fire? And your people came from a tree, so...
- Crystal Bloom Weaver: No, these trees are shades. Shadows of their once-living selves. Kind of like you.
- Spearmarshal Zaeim: Those shadow creatures aren't giving us an inch.
- Caithe: They've been fighting over this forest for centuries. Cursed to fight Balthazar and his Eternals for...well, eternity.
- Spearmarshal Zaeim: Right, but we're neither of those things.
- Caithe: It isn't us. It's Balthazar's magic. Aurene absorbed it after Vabbi, remember?
- Spearmarshal Zaeim: And just because they sense his presence, they attack us?
- Caithe: Look on the bright side: Kralkatorrik absorbed it, too—so they hate his Branded just as much as us.
- Spearmarshal Zaeim: True. "The enemy of my enemy."
- Caithe: Who is, in this case, still our enemy. But at least it puts things into perspective.
- Spearmarshal Zaeim: You're worrying about her again. Don't. She's single-handedly holding the line in some spots.
- Caithe: She's taking on too much.
- Caithe: She's a part of me, Zaeim. And now she's up there, and I'm down here.
- Spearmarshal Zaeim: You're both where you need to be.
- Caithe: They're calling me their leader now.
- Spearmarshal Zaeim: You wear her Brand. To them, you ARE the Crystal Bloom.
- Caithe: I am the last person you want leading an army. My idea of a strong offensive is coming up with a really clever insult.
- Spearmarshal Zaeim: I think you're selling yourself short.
- Caithe: And I think that's exactly the sort of thing you'd say.
- Spearmarshal Zaeim: Caithe, these people aren't looking for a war hero. They're looking for what comes AFTER the war.
- Caithe: If there is an after. And you believe I can give them that?
- Spearmarshal Zaeim: Aurene trusts you. So do I.
- Establishing the camp
- Caithe: And here we are. Thanks for your help. We'll get the camp back up and running.
- Spearmarshal Zaeim: We'll start bolstering our supply chain. If you want to pitch in, every little bit helps.
- At Camp Tier 1
- Spearmarshal Zaeim: All right, I think we're about ready to push south—as long as we disperse those Brandstorms.
- Caithe: Gorrik says those disruptors will need to be placed directly inside the storm.
- At Camp Tier 2
- Spearmarshal Zaeim: Still can't believe those Brandstorm disruptors actually work. It's incredible.
- Caithe: It's exactly what we get when everyone's working together. Like a family.
- Spearmarshal Zaeim: Speaking of which, they're asking us to send over Eternal Embers.
- Caithe: A very needy family with an unquenchable desire for high explosives. Let's get to it!
- At Camp Tier 3
- Spearmarshal Zaeim: We've got enough Eternal Embers here to shatter a Shatterer.
- Caithe: We may get the chance.
- Spearmarshal Zaeim: Kormir willing. Let's get these to the others and take out that central Brandstorm. Then, Kralkatorrik.
- At Camp Tier 4
- Spearmarshal Zaeim: The other camps are ready to advance. Caithe, tell the rest of the Crystal Bloom.
- Caithe: If they're ready, so are we.