From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Locations and objectives
- Pact Command Waypoint —
- Pact Command Vista —
- Defend the Crystal Bloom as they escort the abomination to their camp (80)
- Defend the Olmakhan as they escort the effigy (80)
- Defend the Pact as they escort the DERV to the Mist Wardens (80)
- Help Logan and Rytlock establish a camp to the southeast (80) [Group Event]
- Help Rox and Boticca establish a camp to the southwest (80) [Group Event]
- Help Zaeim and Caithe establish a camp to the northwest (80) [Group Event]
- DERV Commander Finik (During related events only)
- Olmakhan Sand Effigy (During related events only)
- DERV (During related events only)
- Pact Builder
- Priory Arcanist
- Priory Researcher
- Priory Scholar
- Vigil Crusader
- Vigil Marksman
- Vigil Recruit
- Vigil Tactician
- Whispers Agent
- Whispers Creator
- Crystal Bloom Quartermaster
- Mist Warden Quartermaster
- Olmakhan Quartermaster
- Traveling Elonian Trader
- At Pact Outpost
- Vigil Crusader (1): It's tough standing around and waiting for the, the—
- Vigil Crusader (2): Branded to jump out and get us?
- Vigil Crusader (1): Yes. And for Kralkatorrik to notice we're here. We'd enter a wholly nondeterministic situation.
- Vigil Crusader (2): It'll be pure chaos.
- Vigil Crusader (1): Precisely.
- Vigil Crusader (1): You have a...a family? A krewe? That you're fighting for?
- Vigil Crusader (2): Both. But I'm actually here because fighting a primordial, elemental force will fast-track my tenure application.
- Vigil Crusader (2): Priorities, you know.
- Vigil Crusader (1): But what if the world ends?
- Vigil Crusader (2): Then the question of how I should have spent my time becomes irrelevant, since I won't feel regret. Or anything else.
- Vigil Crusader (1): That's an...interesting way of looking at things.
- Vigil Crusader (2): It keeps me functional and effective in the face of near-certain death.
- Vigil Crusader (1): Me, I'm fighting for my daughters. All three of 'em.
- Vigil Crusader (2): Sounds like we operate similarly.
- Gorrik: Hey! Be careful with those crates! They hold sensitive scientific instruments!
- General Almorra Soulkeeper: You packed what?
- Gorrik: No proper scientist travels to a new landmass unprepared. That's grounds for revocation of research grants!
- General Almorra Soulkeeper: Think you're on some kind of science junket?
- Gorrik: I'll have you know, ninety-two percent of successful military expeditions involve research and reconnaissance.
- General Almorra Soulkeeper: Fair point. You! Careful with those science boxes!
- General Almorra Soulkeeper: We're so close I can taste it.
- Gorrik: To what? Victory? If you want the odds, I'd be happy to calculate—
- General Almorra Soulkeeper: Damn the odds. I want revenge. I want that dragon crushed to sand.
- Gorrik: I can relate.
- General Almorra Soulkeeper: Can't count on airships to bring everything. We've got to build up our strength with whatever we find.
- Gorrik: From what I'm learning about this landmass, there should be no problem with that.
- General Almorra Soulkeeper: Good.
- Gorrik: How did you make it out of Thunderhead Keep when Kralkatorrik blasted us?
- General Almorra Soulkeeper: (grunt) Dredge.
- Gorrik: Sorry, what's that?
- General Almorra Soulkeeper: DREDGE. Dredge. In mining suits. They dug me out. Th-that fight's over—let's focus on this one, okay?
- Upon first approach
- General Almorra Soulkeeper: Commander, we've got a plan: first, we need to get rid of the smaller Brandstorms dotting the island.
- General Almorra Soulkeeper: Gorrik has sent his Brandstorm disruptors to each camp. Don't know how they work, but they do.
- General Almorra Soulkeeper: Once the storms are gone, we can start stockpiling supplies to hit Kralk. Gorrik's got some ideas there. Of course.
- General Almorra Soulkeeper: When all three camps are prepped, we'll take everything we've got and kick that damned dragon where it hurts.
- At Ember Gate
- Pact Builder (1): (grunt) What's in these boxes? Rocks?
- Pact Builder (2): Munitions. Armor. Scientific instruments. I dunno.
- Pact Builder (1): As long as it strikes a blow against Kralkatorrik, I suppose. My poor back...
- Eternal Ember Stockpile
- Memory Fragment
- Skyscale rift — in front of the bow of the airship
- Torn Journal Page