- This skill has an underwater replacement: Rejuvenating Tides (aquatic)
— In-game description [?]
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| May 08, 2018
- Reduced the healing of this skill by 40%.
| March 27, 2018
- Reduced the base healing per pulse by 15% in PvP only.
| October 18, 2016
- The base healing power for this ability has been reduced by 20%.
- Healing-power contribution has been increased by 43%.
| November 17, 2015
- This skill now has the speed of its healing pulses affected by quickness and slow.
- The skill's effects are now properly cancelled if the caster is interrupted.
| October 23, 2015
|| Heart of Thorns release:
- Rejuvenating Tides has been added to the game.