- This skill has an underwater replacement: Rejuvenating Tides (aquatic)
— In-game description [?]
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- (Competitive split) Reduced pulse heal coefficient from 0.3 to 0.15.
|May 08, 2018
- Reduced the healing of this skill by 40%.
|March 27, 2018
- Reduced the base healing per pulse by 15% in PvP only.
|October 18, 2016
- The base healing power for this ability has been reduced by 20%.
- Healing-power contribution has been increased by 43%.
|November 17, 2015
- This skill now has the speed of its healing pulses affected by quickness and slow.
- The skill's effects are now properly cancelled if the caster is interrupted.
|October 23, 2015
||Heart of Thorns release:
- Rejuvenating Tides has been added to the game.