From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Grant fury to yourself and nearby allies when you critically strike an enemy.
— In-game description
Traits that improve this trait
- Assassin's Fury — Gain might when you gain fury.
- No Quarter — Landing a critical hit while under the effects of fury increases the duration of fury. Gain increased ferocity while under the effects of fury.
- Invigorating Precision — You are healed for a percentage of outgoing critical-hit damage. This healing is increased while you are under the effects of fury.
- Premeditation — Deal increased strike damage for each unique boon you have; concentration is increased.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|June 28, 2022||
|July 28, 2015||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
- Raging Storm (Air) — Critically striking a foe grants fury. Gain ferocity while under the effects of fury.
- Master Fencer (Dueling) — Grant fury to yourself and nearby allies when you critically strike an enemy.
- No Scope (Firearms) — Critical hits on foes within the range threshold have a chance to grant fury. Fury grants you ferocity.