From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Assassin's Fury — Gain might when you gain fury.
- No Quarter — Landing a critical hit while under the effects of fury increases the duration of fury. Gain increased ferocity while under the effects of fury.
- Invigorating Precision — You are healed for a percentage of outgoing critical-hit damage. This healing is increased while you are under the effects of fury.
- Don't Stop — While you have swiftness, movement-impairing conditions have reduced duration. When you gain swiftness, lose a movement-impairing condition.
- Burst of Agility — Use Lesser Haste when attacking a foe from behind or from the side or when they are defiant.
- Trickster — Tricks remove conditions.
- Premeditation — Deal increased strike damage for each unique boon you have; concentration is increased.
- Be Quick or Be Killed — Gain quickness when marking a foe. Your power and precision are increased while under this effect.