— In-game description
- The Lesser Haste applied by this trait has a 60 second base cooldown, unlike the Haste utility skill which is 30 seconds.
- It has been tested and confirmed that this trait also applies to certain Area of Effect skills, namely Cluster Bomb.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| September 23, 2017
- Fixed a bug in which Lesser Haste showed that it granted vigor instead of swiftness.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- This trait has been renamed to Burst of Agility to eliminate confusion with the similarly named attack skills.
- The version of haste activated by this trait has been renamed to Lesser Haste.
- Lesser Haste now grants swiftness for 6 seconds in addition to its previous effects.
| October 23, 2015
|| Heart of Thorns release:
- This trait is no longer doubly reduced by Trickster.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- No longer increases damage when attacking a foe from behind or the side.
- Added: Gain haste when attacking a foe from behind or the side.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Flanking Strikes has been added to the game.