From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help Carmel cleanse the Inquest pollution (68)
- Old Sledge Site Waypoint —
- Old Sledge Site
- Defeat the Inquest's golem Mark II (68) [Group Event]
- Disable the containers before they release their toxins (68)
- Harvest kelp from the reef lurker fields so the Lonatl chief can heal his tribe (68)
- Inquest Assassin
- Inquest Engineer
- Inquest Golem Mark II - World boss
- Inquest Grenadier
- Inquest Technician
- Mark I Golem
- Mark II Golem
- At Old Sledge Site Waypoint
- Forester (male sylvari) (1): You're probably asking yourself, "But what can I do for the Wardens?"
- Traveler (male sylvari): I wasn't.
- Forester (male sylvari) (1): It's still an excellent question. I'll tell you anyway.
- Traveler (male sylvari): Please don't.
- Wyld Hunt (male sylvari): You never finished telling me that story.
- Forester (male sylvari) (2): I lifted my hand to hide my face from the hot sun. Just in time to see her fall.
- Forester (male sylvari) (2): I fought my way to her, but she did not rise again.
- Wyld Hunt (male sylvari): Sadness.
- Forester (male sylvari) (3): Will this actually work?
- Researcher (female sylvari): Of course. Just takes work to make it... work. Not to be obvious, of course.
- Forester (male sylvari) (3): Well, it worked. Learn something new every day.
- Researcher (female sylvari): We all do.
- At Lonatl Grounds
- Hylek Nahualli (female): Life got harder after the long ears built those big, ugly houses.
- Hylek Cuicani (male): They take too much of our land, kill all our food.
- Hylek Nahualli (female): They took my family and never returned them.
- Hylek Cuicani (male): We need space. Little rodent people take too much land.
- Hylek Amini (female): The rodents with the big ears?
- Hylek Cuicani (male): Yes. We must push them off our land and take it back.