From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help Carmel cleanse the Inquest pollution (68)
- Old Sledge Site Waypoint —
- Old Sledge Site
- Defeat the Inquest's golem Mark II (68) [Group Event]
- Disable the containers before they release their toxins (68)
- Harvest kelp from the reef lurker fields so the Lonatl chief can heal his tribe (68)
- Inquest Assassin
- Inquest Engineer
- Inquest Golem Mark II - World boss
- Inquest Grenadier
- Inquest Technician
- Mark I Golem
- Mark II Golem
- At the Old Sledge Site
- Forester: You're probably asking yourself, "But what can I do for the Wardens?"
- Traveler: I wasn't.
- Forester: It's still an excellent question. I'll tell you anyway.
- Traveler: Please don't.
- ???: You never finished telling me that story.
- Forester: I lifted my hand to hide my face from the hot sun. Just in time to see her fall.
- Forester: I fought my way to her, but she did not rise again.
- ???: Sadness.
- Forester: Will this actually work?
- Researcher: Of course. Just takes work to make it... work. Not to be obvious, of course.
- Forester: Well, it worked. Learn something new every day.
- Researcher: We all do.
- At Lonatl Grounds
- Hylek Nahualli: Life got harder after the long ears built those big, ugly houses.
- Hylek Cuicani: They take too much of our land, kill all our food.
- Hylek Nahualli: They took my family and never returned them.
- Hylek Cuicani: We need space. Little rodent people take too much land.
- Hylek Amini: The rodents with the big ears?
- Hylek Cuicani: Yes. We must push them off our land and take it back.