Omadd's Machine is a point of interest at the west end of the Cavern of the Shining Lights. This particular area holds a greater concentration of ley line activity. It is the place where Headmaster Omadd had constructed his machine to interact with the ley lines and where the sylvari Ceara had witnessed the Eternal Alchemy itself. The machine still hums with activity.
- After waiting a few seconds in front of Omadd's Machine, with Astralaria I: The Device unlocked
- After searching around the machine, you find some notes hidden in a crevice.
- Omadd's Lost Notes) Take them. (gives
- Astralaria I: The Device: Omadd's Lost Notes — Search Omadd's Machine within the Cavern of Shining Lights of Dry Top to find his notes.
- HOPE III: Prototype: Omadd's Crystal Charge — Use the Empty Branded Crystal to gain a crystal charge near Omadd's Machine at the Cavern of the Shining Lights in Dry Top.
- HOPE IV: The Catalyst: Ley-Line Hub Radiation — With the Crystallized Magic in your inventory, gather chaotic ley-line energy by defeating earth elementals near Omadd's Machine within the Cavern of the Shining Lights in Dry Top.
- Along the walls of his machine are asuran runes, with a larger set superimposed on a smaller set. The larger set reads: "Alchemy". The smaller script is a summation of Asura history and their dedication in rebuilding their society.