Omadd's Machine is a point of interest at the west end of the Cavern of the Shining Lights. This particular area holds a greater concentration of ley line activity. It is the place where Headmaster Omadd had constructed his machine to interact with the ley lines and where the sylvari Ceara had witnessed the Eternal Alchemy itself. The machine still hums with activity.
- After waiting a few seconds in front of Omadd's Machine, with Astralaria I: The Device unlocked
- After searching around the machine, you find some notes hidden in a crevice.
- Omadd's Lost Notes) Take them. (gives
- Astralaria I: The Device: Omadd's Lost Notes
- HOPE III: Prototype: Omadd's Crystal Charge
- HOPE IV: The Catalyst: Ley-Line Hub Radiation
- Along the walls of his machine are asuran runes, with a larger set superimposed on a smaller set. The larger set reads: "Alchemy". The smaller script is a summation of Asura history and their dedication in rebuilding their society.