Infinite Coil Reactor
Infinite Coil Reactor
The Infinite Coil Reactor is a major Inquest lab located in Mount Maelstrom. This reactor was built as a replacement for the Thaumanova Reactor which exploded due to Inquest experimentation. Here, they continue their work on chaos magic (which caused the former reactor to go critical) as well as experiment with Elder Dragon energies.
Locations and objectives
- Crucible of Eternity Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Zone Black —
- Zone Blue (Under Construction) —
- Zone Green —
- Zone Red —
- Zone Violet —
- Zone White —
- Hero Challenges
- IQ1800 LX (69)
- Crucible of Eternity
- Capture the Zhaitan research Lab (68)
- Shut down the Crystal Research Lab (68)
- Capture the Destroyer Lab (69)
- Disable the White Zone's lab equipment (69)
- Capture the Infinity Coil (70) [Group Event]
- Defeat the champion (70) [Group Event]
- Hold the Infinity Coil (70) [Group Event]
- Elite Vixis (80)
- Inquest Assistant
- Inquest Engineer
- Inquest Extinguisher
- Inquest Golemancer
- Inquest Golemcaster
- Inquest Technician
- Inquest Grenadier
- Junior Scientist
- Lead Scientist
- Veteran Water Foreman
- Water Lead Scientist
- At Zone Blue
- Water Lead Scientist: I mean, look. There's a fissure in the wall, right here. [verification requested]
- Water Lead Scientist: And why isn't this sealed off?
- Veteran Water Foreman: Those are all minor problems we can address.
- Water Lead Scientist: Minor problems? We're going to need to overhaul this hub for the subject.
- Veteran Water Foreman: Ridiculous. How big can it be? And couldn't they snare a smaller one?
- Water Lead Scientist: You saw the hologram of it. That thing is a monster.
- Veteran Water Foreman: Oh, that one. Okay, I guess we'll need to overhaul the hub, then.
- A gate on the western part of the reactor serves as the entry point. If the gate is locked, Toil for the Coil is the meta event chain necessary to enter the reactor.
- The original name of this area was Infinity Coil.
- The six zones of the reactor each correspond to a different Elder Dragon: each houses minions of the relevant dragon and follows a theme that fits that dragon's known location
Zone Elder Dragon Foes Notes Zone Green Mordremoth Death Blossoms Jungle theme Zone Black Zhaitan Risen Dark Magic Pillars Zone Blue Deep sea dragon (S...) None Water floor Zone Red Primordus Destroyers Fiery theme Zone Violet Kralkatorrik Branded Branded Crystals Zone White Jormag Icebrood Icy theme