Eye of Zhaitan (legendary)
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
(Redirected from Eye of Zhaitan (Legendary))
- This article is about the Zho'qafa Catacombs foe. For other uses, see Eye of Zhaitan (disambiguation).
Eye of Zhaitan
- Chapter 8: Victory or Death
- Destroy the Eye of Zhaitan (75) [Group Event]
- Upon entering combat, the Eye of Zhaitan will summon five Risen Acolytes on the ramp to its right and three Risen Corpse Mines spread across the center of the main room. (Zho'qafa Catacombs only)
- Determined (Temporarily)
- Tentacle Slash - Melee auto-attack that cleaves and has a chance to immobilize for 5 seconds.
- Eye Beam - Single-target ranged attack. If no enemies are in melee range, the Eye will use this skill as its auto-attack instead of Tentacle Slash. 5 second recharge.
- The Eye curls itself into a ball for 3 seconds and then attempts to devour all nearby Risen Acolytes and Risen Wizards, restoring 10% of its maximum health for each one consumed. This skill is only used while the Eye is at or below 50% health. While casting this skill, and for 8 seconds afterwards, the Eye gains Might for half a second every half second. (Zho'qafa Catacombs only)
- The Eye twirls in place, causing one of the following effects: (Zho'qafa Catacombs only)
- Summons 1-2 Risen Acolytes and a Risen Corpse Mine at a random location in the main room.
- Summons 1-2 Risen Acolytes or Risen Wizards at its location and a Risen Corpse Mine at a random location in the main room.
- Creates three Risen Corpse Mines spread across the center of the main room.
- Stolen skills
- Spawns a Glorious Chest once per day upon death, which can drop the following unique loot:
- Random piece of equipment with Fine rarity or above.
- The Eye will continue to summon Risen minions and corpse mines in the main room even if players have moved it into an adjacent room.