From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Traited recharge
|Healing||Arcane Brilliance (PvP)||15||→||12|
|Arcane Brilliance (PvE, WvW)||25||→||20|
|Arcane Shield (PvE)||40||→||32|
|Arcane Shield (WvW, PvP)||45||→||36|
|Trait||Lesser Arcane Shield (PvE)||60||→||48|
|Lesser Arcane Shield (WvW, PvP)||300||→||240|
- Traited count recharge
Traits that improve this trait
- Burning Precision — Burning you inflict has increased duration and your critical hits gain a chance to inflict burning.
- Pyromancer's Training — Your fire-weapon skills gain reduced recharge. Deal increased strike damage to burning foes.
- Blinding Ashes — Inflict blindness on foes you burn. This trait can only affect the same enemy once per interval.
- Strength of Stone — Gain condition damage based on your toughness. Inflict bleeding when you immobilize a foe. Bleeding can only occur on the same target once per interval.
- Arcane Brilliance, Arcane Blast, Arcane Wave, Arcane Shield and Final Shielding will inflict the condition to each target they hit.
- Arcane Power triggers the effect with the next 4 sources of damage. Conditions caused by allies use the caster's condition damage rather than their own.
- Ferocity grants +1% critical damage per 15 points, so the added critical damage is 10% for a level 80 character.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|May 18, 2017||
|May 17, 2017||
|October 18, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|May 28, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: