From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the elementalist skill. For the trait skill that previously had the same name, see Lesser Arcane Shield.
- Elementalist (skill list)
- Training cost
- 4 Hero points
- Game link
Arcane. Block attacks with an energy shield. If it blocks three attacks, it explodes for critical damage.
- Damage: 399 (1.5)?
- Arcane Shield (5s): Blocks attacks. Explodes after blocking three attacks.3
- Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 360
- Breaks Stun
— In-game description
- Flow like Water — Deal increased strike damage when your health is above the threshold. Blocking or evading an attack heals you.
- Elemental Surge — Arcane skills gain reduced recharge, grant increased ferocity, and inflict a condition based on your attunement.
- This skill has an instant cast time and may be cast during other actions. It can also be activated while in the air.
- The Raving Asura in the Uncategorized Fractal uses this skill, but blocks 5 attacks instead of 3 and does not explode.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|February 22, 2017||
|December 13, 2016||
|July 26, 2016||
|June 03, 2014||
|May 20, 2014||
|April 15, 2014||
|August 06, 2013||
|January 28, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: