From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Joukje is a Renown Heart NPC located on the south-western coast of Brigantine Isles in Lake Gendarr. Once she's received help getting back at the pirates on the Isles, she offers goods in exchange for karma.
|Lionguard Coat||Light coat||Fine||31||329|
|Lionguard Vest||Medium coat||Fine||31||329|
|Lionguard Breastplate||Heavy coat||Fine||31||329|
|Lionguard Coat of Divinity||Light coat||Masterwork||31||651|
|Lionguard Vest of Divinity||Medium coat||Masterwork||31||651|
|Lionguard Breastplate of Divinity||Heavy coat||Masterwork||31||651|
|Lionguard Iron Mace||Mace||Fine||31||217|
|Lionguard Steel Mace||Mace||Masterwork||31||434|
|Tattered Slade Pirate Flag||Accessory||Fine||31||273|
|Jackdaw Pirate Patch||Accessory||Fine||31||273|
|Slade Pirate Flag||Accessory||Masterwork||31||546|
|Gold-Lined Jackdaw Pirate Patch||Accessory||Masterwork||31||546|
- What? Oh, you're not one of them. Good. I'd cut off your limbs and feed you to the sharks if you were.
What are you talking about?
- pirates. I gave them eight years of my life, and they stabbed me in the back and left me for dead. Now, they're thick like flies around here. It disgusts me. Those lousy brine-sucking
Tell me about the pirates.
- Slade's Cutthroats are straight-up killers. Wiley's Buccaneers are sandsuckers obsessed with gold. The Jackdaws will rob you as soon as look at you. They're all mongrels.
Sounds nasty. So, what's your plan?
- I'd raise havoc, but they know my face. They don't know yours, though. Go in there, kill them, wreck their stuff, butcher their chickens, whatever. Just do it, and I'll pay you from my stash.
- Got it. Thanks.
What happened with you and the pirates?
- Jayne is running the operation, and he's ruining everything. I led the Jackdaws, until one of my own crew ambushed me, robbed me, and tossed me overboard. Now that dirty dog
- What's your plan now? (Same as "Sounds nasty. So, what's your plan?" above)
How's Jayne ruining things?
- There used to be rules. Only terrorize merchants. Don't threaten children. Care for the people you kidnap. But Jayne's part of a new generation, and they're all just money-hungry dogs.
- If you feel that way, why not do something? (Same as "Sounds nasty. So, what's your plan?" above)
- It's rough everywhere.
- You got off lucky. Cut your losses and move on.
- Yeah, sounds like a great bunch. I'm leaving.
- Hey, things are tough all over. Good luck.
- Same to you, buddy.
- I could hear the ruckus you caused from here. You whipped those mangy dogs good. If I ever put another crew together, I'll look you up.
- Got any souvenirs for me?
- Thanks. Take care.