From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Stop Captain Wiley before he finishes scouring the ship for treasure (32) [Group Event]
- Shoots Lightning
- Fury - Critical Chance increased; stacks duration.
- Protection - Incoming damage decreased by 33%; stacks duration.
- Swiftness - Move faster.
- Rifle Butt
- Lightning Zap - Wiley fires a bolt of lightning from his rifle.
- Bouncing Electricity - Wiley zaps enemies in the area with a ball of electricity that bounces between targets.
- Stolen skills
- Why join the navy if you can be a pirate?
- Avast, you scurvy golem.
- Their coin, my coin—only difference is the pronoun.[verification requested]
|Embroidered Coin Purse||Container||Masterwork||1|
|Embroidered Coin Purse||Container||Exotic||1|
- The Predator III: The Hunter: Assassinate Captain Wiley — Kill Captain Wiley on the Newbeach Bluffs in Gendarran Fields.
- Wiley can be found as an elite NPC in Wiley's Cove by default; when his event is active, he swims to a sunken ship in the northern part of Lake Gendarr and becomes a champion.
- Killing either version of Wiley counts towards The Predator III: The Hunter collection. However, spawn times are seemingly long, so it is recommended to wait in the cove for him to spawn.
- Wiley temporarily becomes an allied NPC after being stopped from scouring a sunken ship for treasure. He offers unique[verification requested] asuran pirate greetings.