Click to enlarge.
Saint's Vale is an area in the Echovald Wilds which contains Kropa Village, Cylow Outpost, and the Skygazer Cathedral. Much of this area is under heavy Speakers influence due to the proximity of their base camp in Warden's Folly to the south.
Locations and objectives
- Kropa Waypoint —
- Mastery Insights
- Echovald Wilds Insight: Saprophyte's Pond
- Echovald Wilds Insight: Temple of the Dredge
- Beat back the gang members before they trample the moa's remains (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the Aetherblade Champion (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the Jade Brotherhood mechs assaulting the village (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the Speaker patrol (80)
- Defeat the corrupted moa before it escapes (80) [Group Event]
- Escort Tomiko to the Altrumm Mines (80)
- Free Kropa Village from the Jade Brotherhood (80) [Group Event]
- Cylow Villager
- Frightened Child
- Kestrel Watchkeeper
- Kropa Villager
- Ritualist Adept
- Ritualist Alina
- Ritualist Elder
- Ritualist Solon
- Speaker Guerrilla
- Speaker Saboteur
- Village Leader Goran
- Village Leader Ladislaw
- Veteran Speaker Goon
- Veteran Speaker Saboteur
- Speaker Assassin
- Speaker Guerrilla
- Speaker Ritualist
- Speaker Saboteur
- Speaker Scout
- Speaker Warrior
- Veteran Speaker Assassin
- Veteran Speaker Guerrilla
- Veteran Speaker Ritualist
- Veteran Speaker Sunderer
- Veteran Speaker Warrior
- At Kropa Village
- Ritualist Alina: Oof, so much anger at the south shrine today... I managed to clear the energy, but I'm all jittery.
- Ritualist Solon: That'll happen when you work with big feelings. And Echovald's feelings are the biggest...
- Ritualist Alina: I don't think it was the forest. It felt...different. I think it was the dredge.
- Ritualist Solon: Oh. Yes, I've run into their energy a few times over the years too. So many of them died here...
- Ritualist Alina: I wish we could bring them all peace. It's so horrible what the Ministry of Purity did.
- Hyo: Hey, I've got a joke for ya. Why does the New Luxon navy have glass-bottomed boats?
- Demyan: (sigh) A Luxon joke? Really, Grandpa?
- Hyo: What? It's funny?
- Demyan: Why is it funny?
- Hyo: Because...we...sank their boats a lot...
- Demyan: I'm not even sure that's true. They were way better sailors, and besides, we haven't fought for like...centuries.
- Veteran Speaker Goon: Guess what day it is? Protection fee day!
- Chun-Mao: (sigh) Money's here. Bagged up and ready to go.
- Veteran Speaker Goon: Wonderful! Isn't it just so much more pleasant when we all make this easy?
- Chun-Mao: Yeah, life's a lot better without broken legs...
- Veteran Speaker Goon: Any my life's better when I don't have to break them. Like I said, everyone's happy.
- At Cylow Outpost
- Peytr: Hey, this projector thing isn't working again.
- Dae: Try hitting it. Worked for me last time.
- Peytr: Okay... (He kicks the projector a few times.)
- Peytr: Didn't work. I guess that means we need to...go ask the junkyard lady to fix it.
- Dae: "We"? No. I'm not in the mood to be verbally assaulted, thank you very much.
- Peytr: Whenever it rains, I can't help but wonder what's washing out of the junkyard into the water table.
- Dae: Ministry of Interior runs regular tests. Says everything's fine.
- Peytr: That doesn't make sense! What if their tests just aren't looking for the right thing?
- Dae: Xunlai's careful how they dispose of things.
- Peytr: Are they really? Or are they just careful to pay off the right people?
- Dae: They don't "pay me off," they pay a fair rent on that land. Which benefits everyone in this village, including you.
- Near Skygazer Cathedral (associated with End of Dragons: Act III achievement Echovald Unmade)
- Kestrel Watchkeeper: Yes, we found them. They're in there. ust have snuck off to visit lover's cathedral...
- Peasant: Please, you have to let me in.
- Kestrel Watchkeeper: No. Do not go in there. Let us take care of it.
- Peasant: Let me through! I need to see her.
- Kestrel Watchkeeper: (sigh) I know I can't stop you, but there's something wrong with the bodies. Very wrong.
- Jade Battery
- Jade Tech Chest
- Jade Tech Defensive Protocol
- Jade Tech Offensive Protocol
- Security Turret
- Urgoz the Terrible
- Zip Line
- Resource nodes
- Ancient Sapling
- Bamboo Sapling
- Mithril Ore
- Orichalcum Ore
- Petrified Echovald Sapling