Explorer Leandra is a Renown Heart NPC and a member of the Durmand Priory, found on the west side of Winterthaw Snowfield in Lornar's Pass. Her and her scavenging team are having troubles with dredges in the nearby excavations, so after helping her find relics in Molitage Digs, she will offer some items in exchange for karma.
|Stone Summit Badge||Accessory||Fine||35||301|
|Stone Summit Badge||Accessory||Masterwork||35||595|
|Trusty Blade of Force||Sword||Masterwork||35||476|
|Drake Tooth Necklace||Amulet||Masterwork||35||952|
- dwarven relics from this dig site, but the dredge raiders are slowing us down. My team is trying to gather
- If you have relics in your inventory
I found some stone relics.
- Durmand Priory will be happy to have them. These relics are definitely dwarven. The
- Glad I could help.
How can I help?
- dredge by closing air vents, but our focus is on finding Stone Relics. You can help stop the attacking
- Why are you looking for relics?
- I'll do what I can.
Tell me about the relics.
- Stone Summit and Deldrimor. Stone Summit relics occasionally summon dark imps, so watch yourself. We're looking for two kinds:
- How can I help? (Same as above)
Why are you looking for relics?
- Tome of Rubicon, and the battles between dwarves and destroyers. We're hoping these relics will tell us more about the
What do you mean?
- Before the battles, the Tome of Rubicon foretold the arrival of the destroyers, and we want to know how.
Tell me what you know about the Tome of Rubicon.
- Great Dwarf and the Great Destroyer. It also foretold that the battle would occur again 250 years ago. It's an ancient dwarven text that tells of an ancient battle between the
Tell me about the Great Destroyer.
- Primordus to awaken. Hundreds of years ago, people believed it controlled all destroyers and that its defeat would end all destroyer awakening. Now, we believe it was the first minion of
Tell me about the Great Dwarf.
- The ancient texts refer to the Great Dwarf as a sort of god revered by the dwarves. After the arrival of the Great Destroyer, centuries ago, the meaning of the Great Dwarf changed considerably.
What do you mean?
- To combat the Great Destroyer, the dwarves changed their bodies to stone, and became, by their words, the Great Dwarf. They became something interconnected and new.
- I see. Thank you.
- I hope you find what you're looking for.
- I hope you find many relics.
- Those dredge really had us in a pinch. We appreciate your help.
- What do you have for sale?
- Why were you looking for dwarven relics?
- Any time.