From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Priory Scholar Pekk, at your service. What wisdom can I bestow on a mind like yours?
What do you do here?
- This area is currently being studied by the Priory. There's a fascinating menagerie of destroyers, jotun, and steam creatures in this vicinity.
Why study jotun?
- They're historically fascinating. Jotun society was once sophisticated, even civilized. However, their lust for power destroyed much of their race and culture.
- What have you discovered about steam creatures?
- I'm sure the destroyers don't help.
- That explains their attitude.
What do you know about steam creatures?
- Very little. They're more aggressive than communicative. If you're curious about them, head north. There's a small population of them there. Just be careful around them.
- What was that about jotun?
- Tell me about the local destroyers.
- I'll keep that in mind.
There are destroyers here?
- The destroyers prefer the area south of here, where they congregate in startling numbers. They're a difficult lot to fend off when they wander our way.
- Tell me about the jotun.
- What have you learned about steam creatures?
- Maybe I'll go take a look.
- Nice meeting you.
- During Protect Pinion Pass from destroyers
- Stay alert. More waves are advancing on our location.
- Got it.
- After Slay the giant destroyer crabs
- Keeping control of the camp is impressive, but we lack a true solution here. If we attack the destroyers now, we can slow their progress and win some breathing room.
If the camp is hard to keep, why are you out here?
- Destroyers. Destroyer populations are prone to unpredictable explosions, so I've been ordered to monitor the situation. Like I don't have anything better to do.
There don't seem to be many to monitor.
- Hence the unpredictable nature I just mentioned. A little while ago, this place was packed with them. This is getting frustrating. We need to find a better way to deal with them.
- Good luck with that.
- I'll leave you to it.
- During Defend Scholar Pekk as he prepares to collapse the destroyer cavern
- There's a destroyer cavern not far from here. If I can collapse it, it should slow them down. But I shall need assistance. Come with me.
- Got it.
- After Defend Scholar Pekk as he prepares to collapse the destroyer cavern
- It was my genius that collapsed the entrance to the destroyer cave, but I couldn't have done it without you. You should consider a career in the geological destruction arts.