Virtue of Resolve
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Virtue of Resolve
— In-game description [?]
- See also: Virtue#Related traits
- Purity of Body — Your Virtue skill 2 passive also regenerates endurance.
- Force of Will — Gain increased vitality. Healing others is improved based on a percentage of your vitality.
- Inspired Virtue — Virtues apply boons to allies when activated. Deal increased strike damage for each boon on you.
- Virtue of Resolution — Gain resolution when you activate a Virtue. Resolution you grant has increased duration.
- Absolute Resolve — Activating Virtue skill 2 removes conditions from nearby allies. Virtue skill 2's passive effect is stronger.
- Power of the Virtuous — Gain condition damage based on your vitality. Virtues gain reduced recharge.
- Battle Presence — Nearby allies gain the passive effect of Virtue skill 2. Willbender: Heal allies when your Resolve effect triggers.
- Purity of Word — Gain knowledge of Elonian lore, igniting a fierce drive to purge corruption and manifesting your Virtues as mystic tomes. Gain access to Mantras.
- This skill is locked until level 13.
- The passive applies the Virtue of Resolve effect on the player character and Resolve while having Absolute Resolve traited.
- Can be activated while knocked down or stunned.
- The healing done by this skill is equal to
(25 + Level^2 * 0.25 + Healing Power * 0.75).
- The passive healing is equal to
(Level + 4 + Healing Power * 0.06).
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|March 23, 2021||
|May 08, 2018||
|February 22, 2017||
|December 13, 2016||
|July 26, 2016||
|April 19, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|December 10, 2013||
|August 20, 2013||
|August 06, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: