From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Interactive map path
- Kill Cavern Scutters to gather energy for Sparkk (16)
- Destroy the malfunctioning golem (16) [Group Event]
- Welcome to Sparkk's Lab! I'm Sparkk! What can I do for you?
What is it that you do here in this lab?
- We're focused on improving the efficiency of golem power sources. Golems require an astounding amount of energy, you know? Our existing methodology has flaws.
Have you come to any solutions?
- I'm on the verge of a breakthrough, but it needs more work.
- Good luck.
Is anything interesting going on nearby?
- While I'm sure there's an abundance of work in the area, I barely know what day of the week it is. Head to Mrot Boru, just down the road, and talk to someone who hasn't been embroiled in world-shaking research.
- Thanks anyway! See you later.
- I'd rather not say. Farewell.
- Offering Kill Cavern Scutters to gather energy for Sparkk
- Confound it! I'm on the verge of a breakthrough, but my supply of scutter energy is running low. Kloxx refuses to help, the silly nincompoop. I can't understand why. What happened last time wan't THAT traumatizing.
- I do! I was on the verge of last minute calculations, making adjustments to my equipment, when...oh, you've inspired me, <Character name>! What could possibly go wrong? Let's throw caution to the wind!
- What could go wrong?
- What happened last time?
- I'm staying away from this mess.
- During Kill Cavern Scutters to gather energy for Sparkk
- I'm so invigorated at the thought of continuing my oeuvre! Tell me you have the scutter energy I require?
I have cavern scutter energy for you! (if you have Cavern Scutter Energy in your inventory)
- Excellent! Precisely what I require!
- You're welcome.
- The scutters in this cavern are invested with tremendous energy inside their abdomens. I've devised a method for harnessing it, and I intend to use it to power my golem.
How will you accomplish this?
- Allow me to expound. While studying the unique chemical reactions that cause these creatures to glow, I remarked that the scutters' bodies twitch when exposed to an electrical current.
What did you learn from this?
- After carefully dissecting the subject and examining how the intestinal chemicals interacted, I was able to isolate this unique reaction and deduce how to harness it.
How can you use it to power a golem?
- Simple! I designed a device that stores the aforementioned chemicals in two chambers. By applying a conductor to the two halves of the device, I replicate the conditions under which the chemicals react and form electricity!
- Do you have a name for this device yet?
- No more learning for me. Farewell.
- See you around.
- I'll leave you to your studies.
- I have no time for further explanation.
- I need to be going.