From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Apprentice Kloxx is Sparkk's unhappy apprentice. After the event Destroy the malfunctioning golem, Kloxx becomes a vendor for Mini Golem Bombs for 3 minutes.
- Destroy the malfunctioning golem (16) [Group Event]
|Mini Golem Bomb||Consumable||Basic||16||40|
- I should never have listened to my mother. She said, "Find a nice genius to apprentice under." Nice genius, indeed. That's an oxymoron if I ever heard one.
- So true.
- During Kill Cavern Scutters to gather energy for Sparkk
- Argh! I'm supposed to be off-duty, but Sparkk, my krewe leader, ran off on a fool's errand and left me to watch the lab.
Maybe I can hurry him along. Where is he?
- It wouldn't hurt to send help his way. He's collecting energies from scutter bugs in Karston Chambers. That's across the bridge to the east.
- East to Karston Chambers. Got it.
- Tough luck.
- During Destroy the malfunctioning golem
- Sparkk's confounded golem went haywire! That's what he gets for powering it with elektrik[sic] bug juice.
- That's disgusting.
- After destroying the golem
- I swear on my ears! Working for that "genius" is going to cost me my life. Thanks to you, it wasn't today. If you promise not to tell Sparxx[sic], I might sell you a little something we have lying around.
- Sure, show me what you have to offer.
- Good luck.
- Left behind by Sparkk
- You can't just leave me here!
- Under attack from the golem
- Don't let them get me! I'm too brilliant to die!
- Kloxx carries the broken golem back to its corner
- That's good enough.
- I don't say this often, but we wouldn't have succeeded without you. Thanks.