From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|Barnacle-Encrusted Scale Helm||Heavy helm||Fine||16||175|
|Barnacle-Encrusted Mantle||Light helm||Fine||16||175|
|Barnacle-Encrusted Mask||Medium helm||Fine||16||175|
|Barnacle-Encrusted Scale Helm of the Grove||Heavy helm||Masterwork||16||350|
|Barnacle-Encrusted Mantle of the Grove||Light helm||Masterwork||16||350|
|Barnacle-Encrusted Mask of the Grove||Medium helm||Masterwork||16||350|
|Aethervolt Speargun||Harpoon gun||Fine||16||210|
|Aethervolt Speargun of Force||Harpoon gun||Masterwork||16||420|
|Aethervolt Trident of Force||Trident||Masterwork||16||420|
|Aethervolt Pigmentation Reference Guide||Accessory||Fine||16||175|
|Aethervolt Pigmentation Reference Guide||Accessory||Masterwork||16||350|
|Potion of Hylek Transformation||Tonic||Masterwork||—||140|
- Finally, an assistant. You are just in time for my latest round of pigment transmogrification testing on hylek. It's messy and violent work. You might just survive.
Let's start with the pigment research.
- The transmogrifiers only work on red-skinned hylek. Lure them to the recording equipment and use the device on them. If you find yourself in peril, the device can be used as a weapon.
Anything else you need help with?
- Oh, pigment studies are beneath you? Fine. Tramma is across the lake to the north collecting ooze and Jordekka is playing with her plants west of here. Go, be useful.
So, what are you working on, again?
- We've observed that hylek tend to have different aggression levels based on their pigment. The local red-skinned hylek are dangerous, and I want to test their behaviors when their pigment changes.
- Count me in. Hand over that Pigment Transmogrifier. (Same as "Let's start with the pigment research.")
- What was with the camera-things again? (Same as "I just wanted to know what all these camera-things are.")
- Maybe another time.
I just wanted to know what all these camera-things are.
- The "cameras" are complex aetheric devices used for traking active experiments. That reminds me, fix any inactive ones you find out there. There's a good assistant.
- So, why are you researching hylek, anyway? (Same as "So, what are you working on, again?")
- Yeah, yeah, whatever. Let's do that pigment thingie. (Same as "Let's start with the pigment research.")
- What was that? I must have dozed off. Never mind.
- Assistant? No, I don't think so.
- You have completed your assistant duties without making a botch of it. Thanks to your competency, we've gathered an impressive amount of data.
- Do you have any extra items to sell?
How did your research go?
- Oh yes. Red hylek are no friendlier when their pigment is blue. Also, red-skinned hylek violently turned on each other in response to the pigment change. This bears further research.
Do you have any Pigment Transmogrifiers left over? I'd like one.
- Of course. Mind, its pigmentation properties only affect red-skinned hylek. That said, it should help you defend against any type of creature.
- Great. Thanks!
- And good luck with that.
- No problem.