Key (Super Adventure Box)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Used for opening chests.
— Vendor description
Keys are used to open chests inside Super Adventure Box.
- On a rock at the far edge of the pond immediately right of the spawn point in World 1 Zone 1.
- Shopkeepers for
Keys will only drop in Normal or Tribulation Mode; typically from mobs that spawn near a chest.
|1||Attack||¼||Attack your foes with your key.|
|2||Unlock||¼||2||Use this to open a locked chest.|
- While the key can be used as a weapon, it is slower and has less range.
- In World 1 Zone 1, there is a free key lying on the rock in front of the first chest.
- In any other area that has a chest, you may obtain keys from the foes listed above. 1 key per party member will be distributed randomly among the enemies in the area.
- In World 2 Zone 2, one particular Assassin near the first chest will always have a Key.
- If you are carrying a Key when you transition between zones, you will start the next zone holding the Key.
- If you fall and die (no hearts left) then the key is destroyed.