From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the engineer elite skill. For the currency used to purchase WvW upgrades, see Supply.
- Engineer (skill list)
- Tool belt
- Med Pack Drop
- Training cost
- 8 Hero points
- Game link
- This skill has an underwater replacement: Supply Crate (underwater)
Turret. Request a supply drop of turrets. Turrets overcharge when they are first dropped.
- Damage: 266 (1.0)?
- Damage: 3 (0.01)?
- Stun: 2 seconds
- Stun: 3 seconds
- Number of Targets: 5
- Duration: 60 seconds
- Radius: 240
- Combo Finisher: Blast
- Defiance Break: 200
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description
- Experimental Turrets — Turrets. Turrets create a reflective barrier when built and grant boons to allies around them on a regular interval.
- Power Wrench — Reduces recharge of your tool-kit skills. Reduce the recharge of your elite skill when you dodge.
- Lock On — Striking a stealthed foe triggers Invisible Analysis. Disabling a foe triggers Controlled Analysis. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- System Shocker — Disabling a foe grants you barrier. Your function gyro dazes foes when cast. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Expert Examination — Stunning or dazing a foe applies vulnerability and weakness to them.
- The crate spawns a Healing Turret, Flame Turret, and Net Turret.
- The turrets function identically to the ones created by the individual skills.
- When underwater the crate drops at the user's location therefore no range fact is informed.
- This skill used to drop bandages as well, but this functionality was moved to the Med Pack Drop skill on the June 23, 2015 update.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|October 13, 2020||
|July 07, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|October 01, 2019||
|May 16, 2017||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|October 15, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: