Supply Crate (underwater)
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the engineer elite skill. For the currency used to purchase WvW upgrades, see Supply.
— In-game description [?]
- Experimental Turrets — Turrets create a reflective barrier when built and grant boons to allies around them on a regular interval.
- Advanced Turrets — Reduce damage taken by turrets. Turrets create reflective shields when built.
- The crate spawns a Rifle Turret, Net Turret, and Rocket Turret.
- The turrets function identically to the ones created by the individual skills.
- When underwater the crate drops at the user's location therefore no range fact is informed.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 16, 2017||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:|
|June 03, 2014||
|October 15, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: